Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Wishing Wardrobe "European Vacation" Front Page Treasury ~ Oh Joy!

A quick post to highlight the European Vacation treasury that made it to the front page this afternoon. There have been 2 twists of fate in the past 24 hours that have blown my mind...the first was accidentally catching the amazing Patty Griffin live in concert with Robert Plant last night. As if Robert Plant were not enough on his own, he has put together a kind of super group, Band of Joy.  When I realized who the awesome dame on stage was I turned to my fella and laid a big thank you k-i-s-s on his cheek! 

The second was taking a break from a marathon dragonfly making session in my studio at the very moment this was featured on the front page of Etsy. A collection of  Vintage Etsy Society members who have vintage gear that is suitable for going on ~ or inspiring dreams of  ~ a Vintage European Vacation. I was able to catch it on the front page and do the dance of joy!



Thanks to all who wrote in with congrats! 

Click on the dragonfly to be transported to Molly Phoenix Glassworks on Etsy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment